- A type of pastry that consists of an outer crust and a filling.
- The family had steak and kidney pie for dinner and cherry pie for dessert.
- Extended to other, non-pastry dishes that maintain the general concept of a shell with a filling.
- Shepherd"s pie is made of mince covered with mashed potato.
- (Northeastern US) Pizza.
- In printing, a disorderly mess of spilt type.
- (cricket) an especially badly bowled ball
3 letters in word "pie": E I P.
No anagrams for pie found in this word list.
Words found within pie: